- development of rescuer-firefighters' psychological and physical endurance for overcoming various kinds of functional obstacles under the influence of hazardous factors;
- working out and consolidating the trainees' skills in conducting operations in breathing apparatus;
- developing the psychological and psychophysical qualities necessary for conducting operations under extreme conditions;
- improve the gas and fume protectors’ psychological stability to the long time loads in the environment unsuitable for breathing;
- conducting search and rescue operations in unpredictable environment;
- learning the rules of orientation in limited visibility conditions.